It has become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we at Vidaris want to do what we can to keep the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, clients, industry partners and all who we come in contact with safe. We are maintaining our protocol consistent within the recommendations of our Governmental Authorities and the CDC.
In order to effectively assess and manage the impact of this challenge to our firm, an internal team continues to meet regularly.
This communication outlines the measures that we are implementing to help contain the outbreak as well as to continue servicing our clients during this challenging period:
- We remain fully staffed and open for business.
- We are limiting the number of personnel in our office; the remainder of our team will continue to perform their job function through remote work and tools like WebEx, teleconference and telephone.
- We are limiting all unnecessary national business travel and ceasing all international travel. With our global network, we can maintain servicing our clients around the world. Our national affiliates can be contacted via www.vidaris.com/offices and our international network can be contacted via www.socotec.com/en.
- No business travel is currently permitted outside the USA.
- We are restricting employee travel across buildings and job sites to essential or critical needs only. Field-based staff have been asked to familiarize themselves with specific client arrangements on accessing job sites and will practice social distancing, thorough hand washing and wear personal protective equipment (i.e. gloves, safety glasses, etc.).
- Vidaris project teams continue to be reachable via email or cell phone.
- We will continue to follow project schedules. All drawing reviews and production will continue, and if site visits to perform inspections and/or project reviews need to happen, we will schedule with the client as appropriate.
- We are readily available to take on new assignments.
From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information, and our preparedness plan reflects those inputs. We are actively monitoring the situation and assessing risks, and are ready to implement further changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to communicate any updates to you.
We recognize that this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, teams and communities as we continue to provide the superior service and support that our clients have come to expect of our company. We invite your thoughts and comments as to how we can continue to best serve you during this period; communication can be directed to Alexander Argento at firstname.lastname@example.org, O: 617.268.8977 ext.256, or C: 917.335.1050.
The Vidaris Team